The medals will be awarded to the following students in 2019 for the outstanding performance in various courses:
(i) Dr Nyapathi Ramachandra Rao Gold Medal Dr M. Soumya, M.D. Medicine (Topper in Medicine)
(ii) Dr G.Subramanyam & Dr Sunitha Subramanyam Medal :
• Dr Kuraparthi Jasmitha, MD Anaesthesiology and Dr Jannu Sowjanya, MD Emergency Medicine stood First among the students of all MD courses
• Dr Nannapaneni Sai Sameera and Dr Sunnesh Reddy Anapalli, DM. Nephrology stood First among the students of all D.M. courses.
• Dr Manoj B, M.Ch. Genito Urinary Surgery-First among the students of all M.Ch. courses.
• Mr. Nesanuru Lokeswari -Topper in B.Sc. Nursing
• Ms.Y Datla Lasya Sree - Topper in Bachelor of Physiotherapy– 2018
(iii) Late Dr P.Subrahmanyam, IAS Medal - Mr. Lokesh Panigrahi, M.Sc. Biotechnology (First among the students of Life Sciences).
(iv) Faculty, College of Physiotherapy Medal - Mr. Kunduru Nagarjuna (Topper in Master of Physiotherapy).
(v) Kum. Komal Reddy Foundation Trust Medal- Mr. Komala Sesha Kumar (Topper in MSc Nursing)
(vi) Dr V.Jayaram and Mrs.Lalitha Jayaram Medal:
a. 1st MBBS:
Ms. Sistla Akhila, Topper in 1st M.B.B.S – 2018
Ms. O Abhigna, Topper in 1st M.B.B.S. – 2019
Late Sri. Nara Sreenivasulu Naidu and Smt. Nara Nagamma Medal-Topper in M.B.B.S. Ms.Tippireddy Ravali (First among the students of M.B.B.S.)
(vii) “SKY” (Subhashini Kamalakar Yaturu) Gold medal for the best outgoing student - All rounder in MBBS, SVIMS-SPMCW - Ms Gorantla Mamatha.
Chairman, Asian Institute of Gastroenterology, Hyderabad